The Mercure Hotel is the preferred hotel for the Life Sciences Conference. It is within walking distance of the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
Their rates are as follows:
|Date||Room Type||Number of Rooms||Room Rate|
|12 Dec 2017||Standard||Open Block||$280 BB1|
|13 Dec 2017||Standard||Open Block||$280 BB1|
|14 Dec 2017||Standard||Open Block||$280 BB1|
|15 Dec 2017||Standard||Open Block||$280 BB1|
Please follow these simple steps to make your booking:
- Call or email Mercure Sydney reservations on 02 9217 6797 – email@example.com
- Quote your block code IEEE121217. This code must be quoted in order for the correct rates to be offered.
- All guests are required to provide a credit card at the time of booking to secure their reservation
- They will then receive a confirmation number for their booking.
- The above rates include breakfast for one served in Four Elements Restaurant. Additional breakfasts available at a cost of $22 per person reduced from $27.50 per person
- Rates are for Standard room only subject to availability and standard upgrade fees will apply
- Check-in is from 2:00pm and check-out is 11:00am. For guests that arrive early, Concierge can arrange to store their luggage until their room is available for check-in.
- Twin rooms consist of 2 x double beds. Bedding configuration cannot be guaranteed.
- Rate validity (subject to availability) until 30/10/17.